July 25, 2017

If you ...


My old white T-shirt showed the obvious signs of wear and was in dire need of replacement. Not that I am against clothing showing signs of wear, although after two years of wear it was time for a new variation on a theme. The T-shirts by French brand Petit Bateau have a straight fit, are not see-through and hold their shape over time. I’ve been a fan for a long time, mostly because of the consistency and longevity of the brand. If you are fine with the slightly higher neckline, I would definitely recommend this one. I’ve sized up on mine for a casual, oversized fit.



While I am at it, I think it is refreshing to see worn and non-crisp clothes on blogs and Instagram – signs of wear and tear in fashion articles that offer a more realistic view into other people’s wardrobes. Although I often enjoy seeing the aesthetics of those polished blogs, I would also like to show how my garments look over time. Beautiful clothes are the ones that have been worn with a large portion of love over a longer time.

1 comment :

Back to Top